Learn how you can upgrade from the traditional digital meetings, with very limited interaction, by developing your ability to create and facilitate engaging digital meetings, training sessions and workshops. On the 1st of February, Anders Nilsson and Gustav Widerström from Ideon Open, will run a full-day digital workshop on how to “Create and Facilitate Interactive and Engaging Digital Workshops”. Participants will learn how to actively facilitate an online gathering and acquire more practical knowledge on a set of digital tools among which are Zoom, Mentimeter, Miro, and Google Slides. Please note that this workshop will be held in Swedish. Read more details about the program and registration.
- Ideon Open Digital Morning with Big Science Sweden – January, 2021
- Design and Facilitate Interactive and Engaging Digital Workshops – February 1st
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator Training in Lund – June 2021
- Ideon Open Digital Morning on Oct 28th with Massive Entertainment
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator Training, February 8-11th, 2021