Learn how you can upgrade from the traditional digital meetings, with very limited interaction, by developing your ability to create and facilitate engaging digital meetings, training sessions and workshops. On the 9th of February, Anders Nilsson and Gustav Widerström from Ideon Open, will run a full-day digital workshop on how to “Create and Facilitate Interactive and Engaging Digital Workshops”. Participants will learn how to actively facilitate an online gathering and acquire more practical knowledge on a set of digital tools among which are Zoom, Mentimeter, Miro, and Google Slides. Please note that this workshop will be held in Swedish. Read more details about the program and registration.
- Corporate Innovation Co-Learning Day – Finans, försökring & Pension
- Next Ideon Open Digital Morning on April 7th
- Learn how to Create and Facilitate Interactive and Engaging Digital Workshops
- Ideon Open Digital Morning with Niklas Madsen from SUPERLAB
- Corporate Accelerator Co-Learning Session on March 19th